RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Alive

Role-play while having fun! This RP site is a big collection of role-play topics! Role-play in your favorite or try something new! There are even school topics for all you teachers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/10/2013, 10:55 pm

About one year after the present:

Gustav sat alone in his lab, admiring an odd test tube. It seemed to contain some sort of liquid, but it was unclear what kind.

"Finally, I have found a way to recreate his DNA." Gustav said, sounding triumphant. He looked over at a vial half full of blood labeled "D". "Maybe now I can finally create a life form that is more perfect then any other. It will erase that failure from existence, once and for all."

6 years later(One year after the war ended) :

Zero had been living with Dark and Daniel for about a year now. He had come to understand much of the language and how to speak it in this time. He wasn't all that fond of his name, which had been given to him by Scott as it was one of the only things he could say back then, but he didn't complain about it. He also still had weird flashes of memories or something featuring that strange girl. He couldn't recall ever actually meeting her, but he did recognize the different areas that he saw, mainly the forest and the cave. He wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. In the past year he also had a lot of time to think. Here, Gustav was a enemy, but back at the lab he was a friend. It didn't seem like he was being manipulated, but Zero wasn't sure who he was supposed to trust.

One day, while Dark was out and Daniel was asleep, Zero snuck off and headed for the abandoned lab where Gustav resided. He met surprising little resistance. As he wandered, looking for Gustav, he noticed some things. There were containers like the one he was freed from that contained people he had seen before, clones perhaps. He also saw ones with green-haired boys, boys that looked similar to himself but with dark colored hair, and ones containing the girl from his weird visions.

"Are you impressed?" A voice asked. "It took quite a while to make so many clones, especially the younger ones."

Zero looked around and found Gustav standing behind him. "You mean to say that these are all clones?"

"Indeed. It's amazing what you can do with only a small amount of DNA from three people."

Zero found it hard to believe that there were only three people in the tubes. There was slight variation in all of them, as if they were all genetically modified.

"More amazing, though, is what you can do with the DNA of an extremely powerful serial killer and a defiant teenager."

"What are you talking about?" Zero asked.

"Surely you've seen the clones that look like yourself, haven't you. But that's just it. They aren't you. If anything, you're one of them. A teenage clone of Daniel, but with a slight modification. That's all you are."

"You're lying! I'm nothing like that worthless-" Zero stopped himself. He wasn't sure what it was, but Daniel just disgusted him for some reason.

"It's true. I added someone else's DNA too, but you're still mostly Daniel. I'm sure just knowing that infuriates you. That's fine with me. You see, you were designed to be more perfect then him. He was a failure, but you are different. All I ask of you is that in payment for your perfection, you do one simple thing. Kill Daniel."

Zero thought back to the past year. Even if he didn't like Daniel, killing him was a bit over the top. He wasn't even sure if he could trust Gustav, but he might as well try anyways. He left the lab with only one thing on his mind. He had to kill Daniel. Perhaps then he could understand what all this madness was about.

By the time he arrived back home, Daniel was already awake. Zero had managed to snag a knife on his way out of the lab, but still, killing someone wouldn't be easy. Daniel suddenly noticed Zero.

"Hey. What's that you've got behind your back?"

"Nothing..." Zero lied. Fortunately for him, Daniel thought nothing more of it. Daniel went about, acting as he usually would. Zero figured he was bored, waiting for his wife to return home with their child. He was glad that atleast Arianna wouldn't be here to witness this. She was too young to watch her father die.

Zero approached Daniel slowly, tightly gripping the knife behind his back. He raised it up over his head and went to stab Daniel, but before the knife reached him, Daniel spun around and caught Zero's wrist. Zero looked at him, wide-eyed as Daniel kicked him in the stomach, knocking him back. Daniel held the knife in his hand now.

"You know better than to play with sharp objects." Daniel scolded, far from serious. "You could have hurt yourself.

Zero glared at him. "You idiot! Do you not realize that you could have died?!?" Daniel's stupidity only managed to anger Zero. "Why are you so stupid?" He asked, getting back up.

"It's not that. I just know that a weakling like you could never go through with murder." Daniel said coldly.

Zero wouldn't stand for that. He swung at Daniel, striking him across the face. "You moron. If you can't take me seriously, then after I kill you I might as well just kill your precious family too." He kneed Daniel in the stomach, then slammed his elbow down on Daniel's spine, causing him to fall to the floor. Zero reached for the knife, but right as he was about to grab it a burst of fire collided with his arm. He leaped back.

Daniel pushed himself up and got back to his feet. "I won't let you hurt them. Even if it means I have to kill you."

"Tough talk for someone who just got beat up by a kid."

Daniel picked up the knife and pointed it at Zero's throat.

"So, you finally decided to get serious."

Zero wasn't sure he wanted to attack while Daniel was armed, so he waited for his chance. Daniel swung the knife at him, but Zero easily dodged. Daniel swung again and again, but Zero kept dodging. He was simply waiting for Daniel to drop his guard. As Daniel swung the blade horizontally, Zero saw an opening. He ducked under the knife and uppercut Daniel. The blow connected to his chin with surprising force. Zero saw that Daniel was momentarily stunned and pushed him backwards. Daniel stumbled till he hit a wall. Rocks fell from the roof, and the impact definitely shook Daniel. He dropped the knife and slid down the wall. Zero picked up his weapon and approached Daniel slowly. He looked to be unconscious.

Zero pointed the blade at Daniel's throat, feeling victorious, when suddenly, Daniel's foot shot out, knocking the blade from his hand. Daniel caught the knife as he stood up and shoved Zero backwards. He swung the knife forcefully, as if trying to decapitate his opponent. Zero, thinking only about staying alive, threw up his arm to protect his neck. The blade cut through his flesh more than deep enough to draw blood.

Zero screamed in pain. His arm was sliced open all the way down from his wrist to his elbow, and it was bleeding a lot. He looked Daniel in the eyes. Daniel could see his fear.

"I'm not going to kill you, but only if you promise to leave and never come back. If I see your face again, you're dead."

Zero nodded, still terrified, and fled into the forest.

He ran until he couldn't run anymore and collapsed infront of a large stone. It had the word "Sonya" carved into it and the ground near it seemed to be covered in flowers. Even more strange memories flooded back to Zero.

He remembered Sonya, a large wolf who he for some reason disliked. And then he remembered slaying her. He found it impossible. In his memory he had used some sort of fire power, but he couldn't do that in real life. Regardless, he treated his wound (which he learned how to do from the girl in his memories) and spent a time infront of the stone.

He remembered Gustav telling him that he was a clone of Daniel, and what Daniel said about him being weak. Is it possible that these memories aren't really mine? Are they actually Daniel's? he wondered.

6 years later (Seven years after the war ended) :

Zero was amazed that he had managed to live so long on his own. Still, along with Daniel's memories he soon found himself having different memories as well. They seemed to have been triggered by his fight with Daniel, and all showed him killing innocent people. He was able to recognize Gustav in them, though he called him Andrew. Gustav seemed to be younger, so he could tell that these memories didn't belong to Daniel. Zero remembered what he was told about how he was part serial killer.

These memories slowly began to drive him mad. All the blood, the dead bodies of innocents. It was something he could have went his whole life without seeing. Still, through his memories he learned something. Gustav had wronged him in the past and he had to get revenge. Whoever Zero used to be had killed Gustav's wife, but that wasn't enough for them. Zero knew only one other person that the scientist held dear. His only remaining son.

Zero wasn't sure if he was supposed to kill Scott, but his past life wanted him to. Maybe if he did it, his memories of bloodshed would finally stop. He arrived at Scott's residence a short while later, armed with a small dagger. He was lucky that he could still use one of his arms, even though the other had healed he found it difficult to hold things in that hand.

It took only a moment. He dug the blade into Scott's spine and something began to overtake him. He lost his consciousness as his past self took over. He pulled the dagger out and Scott collapsed. "With your death, the cycle shall begin anew," A voice that was far from Zero's said.

With great effort Scott rolled onto his back. "I'm not dead yet..." He said said weakly. In his hands he clutched a pistol. There were three gunshots and Zero's body fell to the floor. Scott passed out shortly after. The blood continued to pour from his back and his spine was severed. Even if someone had shown up, it was unlikely that he would have lived...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is the tale of the white-haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 8:50 pm

So, part Daniel, maybe Dark from Gustav's experience?
Back to top Go down
https://rpalive.rpg-board.net
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:01 pm

Possibly part Dark, but he still didn't have any powers like she and Daniel did.

Also, part of another character.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:03 pm

Gustav? Also, is the mysterious girl a younger and more innocent version of Dark? 'Cause she's one of the few girls that Daniel knew back then.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:08 pm

Not Gustav. Gustav has green hair and black eyes, like Scott. Zero had White hair and yellow eyes, which weren't like Daniel or really most other characters.

Also, the girl in his memories is actually Dark. Zero likely didn't recognize her because she would have been like, six years younger then. And yeah.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:09 pm

Yeah, back in the good old days...True, true. Who is that other person, or is it undecided?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:12 pm

Uh, the other person is a character from another story I started writing. He was pretty much seen by everyone as a monster and Gustav was one of his only friends until Gustav betrayed him. He got back at Gustav by killing his wife and leaving him to take care of his step-son all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:13 pm

Well, um, violent, very violent, but of course, your story.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:15 pm

Lol. Nathaniel gets really violent near the end. He has a unique power to alter atoms, so when he loses his mind he just goes on an unstoppable rampage. This is also part of the reason Gustav is like, a total jerk.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:17 pm

That actually make sense. But if my husband was murdured, I don't thing I would steal an all powerful girl's boyfriend when she has anger issues.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:20 pm

Did I mention the fact that Gustav also lost his birth son, that his step-son never even saw him as father, and that he's just plain crazy?
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:21 pm

Still. This is Dark. Who can't control her temper. One day, she will eat him.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:23 pm

She already tried to eat him. His body is slime though, so it didn't work. He plans to live forever, at least for another thousand years anyways, and discover the secrets of time travel.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:24 pm

Still, she's crazy that way.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:25 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:28 pm

Plus, there's nothing she wants more than to paint her face with his blood.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:29 pm

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:31 pm

Dark will feel complete when she does that.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:34 pm

Perhaps she will get the chance in the war topic, because now that Scott is dead, Gustav is likely going to attack them openly again.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:05 pm

Scott's dead? Since when? Alpha died.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:23 pm

Since now. He bled out. Also, I remember that.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 7:48 pm

When?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 9:07 pm

At the end of the story.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 9:57 pm

Ohhhhhhh. Thanks. Didn't really absorb that part.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime3/14/2013, 12:21 am

yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero   Zero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down