RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Alive

Role-play while having fun! This RP site is a big collection of role-play topics! Role-play in your favorite or try something new! There are even school topics for all you teachers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Stray And The House Cats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Physadelic

Physadelic

A Stray And The House Cats Empty
PostSubject: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:18 pm

Physcadelic sat under a small blueberry tree in his owners back yard, where the garden grew. Berry bushes and large fruit trees, and other normal trees and plants grew around. He and his siblings always played out here, with the many places to hide, hunt, and run. He watched as his sisters, Toopie and Mauy, swatted a dead mouse around, that Mian had caught. They also hunted out here, and ate the animals they caught for lunch, since their humans only fed them breakfast, the occasional treat, and dinner. It wasn't often they caught prey though, since it had so much a chance to get away, and it was so small. One of the human children were throwing worms at the fence, and the other was gently stroking Mian's back. Physcadelic wrapped his tail over his nose, and, the shade of the blueberry bush and the blueberry's sweet aroma encasing him, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mian lay in the hot summer sun, on of the human children stroking his back, He purred loudly, one eye closed, as he watched his sisters play, tossing his lunch around. The boy-child, who had been tossing worms, quickly ran inside, nearly tripping over his own sandals. The girl-child, who had been stroking Mian, quickly sprang up and ran inside after her brother. The Mom-human was standing in the screen door that led to the back yard, yelling at the kids. Mian had no clue what she was saying, but it obviously meant something was needed for them to come inside. As both kids raced in the house, the lady slammed the screen door. Mian twitched his ears as a fly buzzed around his head.

Toopie crouched low, her stomach fur brushing the soft, swaying grass as a breeze ruffled their fur. She had her green eyes locked on the mouse, creeping ever so slowly forward, as if it was alive, though she knew it wasn't. Her sister, Mauy, was stalking it also, across from Toopie. Toopie looked at her brothers; one asleep, one half asleep. She shrugged, and crept forward again, gently resting each paw on the ground, her tail still. "First one to catch it gets lunch!" Mauy meowed, and as if that was the signal, both she-cats sprang forward. Of course, with her great agility and speed, and powerful hind legs, Mauy had caught the mouse. "I prefer robins anyway." Toopie grunted angrily, then stalked off toward the tallest tree in the yard-an oak.-and sniffed the air, then began climbing, Moments later, she came down with a fat robin in between her jaws, and, curling up under an elder berry bush, began to eat.

Mauy leaped forward an instant after her challenge, and, landing squarely, both front paws planted on the mouse, she caterwauled triumph quietly, as not to disturb the humans, as she had done this morning, witch had made them furious in turn. She flicked her tail over her paws, staring at her mouse. She had already eaten a squirrel, and wasn't in the mood for more prey. She stalked off toward a large pine tree, sweeping needles away from her paws so not to get stuck by one. Unsheathing her front claws, she dug furiously, then carefully, dropped the mouse in the hole, and covered it up with some pine needles. She also added some moss, so it not be found by her siblings. She stalked off to the porch. There were two steps, a big and a small one, then the screen door, then implemented in the screen door, a cat door, made out of the finest leather, with velvet edges. Mauy walked around the porch. Under the top step, the foundation and collapsed, though not enough to make it fall, Their was a small niche there, and it was Mauy's spot. They had known that since kithood, when they first came into the garden. She curled into the niche and almost immediately fell asleep.

Tomahawk padded stealthily around the perimeter of the fence. His jaws were parted, and his nostrils constantly flared. He could smell cats, berries, fruits, and other trees and plants unnameable. The cats was what was important to him though. Where there was a fence and a non-abandoned house, there were humans, and where there was a garden and cats, there was food. Put the fence was higher than the average stray or pampered cat could jump, and it was slippery with wax, so it couldn't be climbed. And there was no way to walk across it-there were bugs, rough spots, and up-sticking wood everywhere. But, there must be someway. Or, he could make it easy for himself....get the cats inside to tell him how to get in, or get him in. "Hey, cats inside the fence, how can I get in?" He called, hoping they heard. A moment later the gate swung open and a brown Bengal tom was standing at the entrance. "What do you want and why are you here?" He growled, his hackles raised and his tail fluffed out. "Oh, calm yourself, Sir. I'm a traveler in search of food. Please let this hungry cat in." He mewed in his pleading-est voice. The Bengal stepped aside and Tomahawk stepped in, gazing at the large garden around him. "I'm Mian." the guard-like cat introduced. "I am brother to Mauy," he pointed his tail to a lighter, female version of himself. "Toopie," he pointed to a cat darker, and feminized version of himself. "and finnaly my brother Physcadelic, also called Physca." He pointed to a silver Bengal tom sleeping under a blueberry bush. No introductions, please, Mian. I'm in paradise with all this food. Tomahawk though as he lay down in a ray of warm sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:26 pm

OOC: Great god you write a lot. Your the only one so far...
Back to top Go down
https://rpalive.rpg-board.net
Physadelic

Physadelic

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:29 pm

OOC-Thank you!

I wrote 5 pages of story for a school assignment in an hour...My hand hurt and was sore because I was using pencil and paper, not typing. It hurt...A lot!!
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:33 pm

OOC: kk.
Back to top Go down
Icebark
Alpha
Alpha
Icebark

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:33 pm

me wrote a wolf story but I lost it it was adventure and japanese names it even had a prolouge it also was funny
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:35 pm

OOC: kewl
Back to top Go down
Icebark
Alpha
Alpha
Icebark

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:37 pm

there was a traitor in the group of 5
his name ment (demon wolf)
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:38 pm

OOC: Nice.
Back to top Go down
Icebark
Alpha
Alpha
Icebark

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:40 pm

ya it was from this period . . to this one long
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:41 pm

OOC: wow! So long!
Back to top Go down
Icebark
Alpha
Alpha
Icebark

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 7:42 pm

erg it was longer it glitched and came closer so in this sentence e to ands n
Back to top Go down
Alpha le Wolf

Alpha le Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 12:28 am

Lia had been walking along the fences when she smelled other cats she jumped up on the fence and meowed "Hello"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u674
Physadelic

Physadelic

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 9:24 am

Toopie was the first to look up. She, unlike her brother Mian, was friendly towards strangers. Bounding across the yard and to the fence, she leaped up, almost falling, then regained her balance and looked at the blue-green eyed she-cat. "Hello, I'm Toopie." She introduced, dipping her head. "The tom with the Siamese is Mian, my brother. Mu other brother is the silver one. His name is Physcadelic, but you can call him Physca. The other she-cat over there, she's our sister. Her name is Mauy." Toopie meowed, nodding her head in turn to each cat she described.

OOC-Sorry, but everybody else is busy, only Toopie has free time.x3
Back to top Go down
Alpha le Wolf

Alpha le Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 12:22 pm

Lia dipped her head "I am Lia, I live over there with the police dog Thunder"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u674
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stray And The House Cats   A Stray And The House Cats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stray And The House Cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Alive :: Feline Role-Plays :: Domestic Cats-
Jump to: