RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Alive

Role-play while having fun! This RP site is a big collection of role-play topics! Role-play in your favorite or try something new! There are even school topics for all you teachers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost forever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 7:01 pm

"Spirit, where will we go" huffed a creature who was starting to lag behind. "Just keep going, Virus" Spirit growled then stop to let his sister catch up. "How long do we keep walking" she huffed walking beside her brother then collasped. Spirit sat down letting Virus have a rest, when he saw something ran from a rock to a patch of grass. Still laying on the ground Virus midstop from a yawned when she saw it as well then whispered "Brother, what is that?" she look up waiting for answer when finally her brother replied "I don't know and besides we are far from home which means their are new creatures that our parents haven't told us yet" he whispered back but still looking at a weird creature which was small, brown and had a long skinney tail. Both tensed when it was almost a tail lenth away.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 3:40 pm

"What's wrong, little piggies?" Asked a growly voice behing them.
Back to top Go down
https://rpalive.rpg-board.net
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 11:52 am

Spirit look at his sister then quickly, he spin around with his teeth bared hoping that the monster was not the dragon that killed their family. Virus qiuckly hid behind her brother and wished they had never came here and look around for the weired creature that somehow disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 1:33 pm

A chupacabra towered over them; tripling their combined height. "Looks like I found a snack!" It's red eyes gleamed and one had a deep scratch running through it.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 2:19 pm

"Virus, when I say run you run got that" Spirit whispered still baring his teeth at the chupacabra. Virus waited for the signal when suddenly she watched her brother leap onto the back "Run!" she took off running as fast as she could knowing her brother would catch up.

Biting as hard as he could on the neck he bit till he tasted blood then he let go and took off to were his sister ran.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 5:09 pm

"He heh! You think that'll stop me? One bite or scratch and you're dead!" He laughed cruely.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 5:28 pm

Spirit never felt this scared. As he lost sight of the chupacabra he also lost sight of were his sister ran.

Virus ran till she found a cave that was empty and waited inside till nightfall. "Spirit!" she howled longing for her brother's comfort but no howl replied back causing her to tremble with fear.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 5:41 pm

Chargel followed Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 12:01 pm

Spirit tried to follow any scents that might lead him back to his sister but each time he tried, it lead him to an end. "where are you" Spirit thought miserably walking in a cave that was large enough for him so he decieded to sleep here for tonight.

Virus felt uneasy about the forest where she felt like she was being watched and howled once more but no reply still feeling scared she look out and left the cave to search even more for him.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 4:17 pm

Chargel hunkered down for the night, in a cave near Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 5:29 pm

"Hmmm, what's this, a chupacabra following some sort of creature" thought Jive who was flying then landed on a tree for a rest.

Spirit opened one eye to lookout when he seen a dark shadow of a flying creature. "Yikes, is all creatures going after us now" Spirit thought, then qiuckly ran till he found a tree and with one great leap he landed on a branch that was high. "Hey?! get your own tree" yelped the creature who glared at Spirit. "Sorry but could you aleast let me stay" Spirit said despertly looking away. "Well just as long you don't, hey aren't you the dragon from the mountains in the north?" the creature replied looking suspiously at Spirit "yes" he growled starting to feel threatened by whatever it was. "well sorry but wasn't there two of you?" it said still suspious "Yes and what are you suposed to be a bat?!" Spirit snapped then he saw the creature calmingly blow out a small fire on a stick it held and look at him "my name is Jive, I'm a Fonwolf" Jive replied looking proud. "let's just sleep okay" Spirit said then Jive curled up aswell both fellasleep.

Virus kept running till she found a burrow and hid till she felt safe and fell asleep with bad nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 6:14 pm

Chargel slept, haunted by night terrors about his past.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 3:41 pm

"got you" with one paw, Virus hold down a jackalope which struggled till she felt it's heart beat stop. She began eating when she caught a scent that seemed fomilliar and lift her head and then she bark happily for it was her brother with that she ran off fallowing the scent and leaving her kill behind.

"Help!" Spirit bark looking for a way out of the burning forest when he heard Virus scream "Spirit, hheellppp mee!" He ran searching for where her voice come from. "Virus! where are you!" He kept calling hoping she would answer when he felt something tugging on his tail and he opened his eyes to see Jive pulling on it. "Quit that!" he snarled pulling his tail away from Jive, he look down on his paws to see a dead sqirraul. "Well sorry but you kept on mewling like a pup saying Virus, so I went hunting and when I come back you" Jive stopped and look at Spirit then look away and then he ask "Who's Virus". Spirit look up from the half eaten sqirraul, he replied "Virus is my sister, she's looks like me except she's blue" Jive got up and layed down beside Spirit who kept going "We got seperated by a chupacabra and that's when I found you" he look at Jive with pained eyes. Jive keep thinking when he remembered something "Was this chipoda" "Chupacabra" corrected Spirit "Whatever but does it have scar on it's eye" he whispered looking scared "yeah, why" Spirit whispered starting to feel a chill run up his spine finally Jive look at him and whispered with fear in his vioce "Well I think it followed you"
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 4:11 pm

Chargel smashed against the tree with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 5:22 pm

"Aaahh" Both the dragons held on to the branch. "Why didn't you tell me earlier" Spirit snapped "I forgot okay" Jive barked looking at the chupacabra that still smashed agasint the tree. Thinking quickly, Spirit look down then up and saw that the tree had a long branch that should reach the next one. "Jive climb to the top" Spirit bark then they both started climbing where it got even shaker. Spirit was about too jump off the branch when something carried him by the scruff "Don't move to much because I'm going to let you go when we're near the ground" Jive manage to say since he never carried anything before while flying. "Now!" Jive let go of Spirit and landed beside him. Looking back, Spirit saw the chupacabra and both started running when he saw his sister running at them.

"Spirit!" Virus bark happily but in her horror,she saw the creature that tried to kill them before chased both her brother and a dragon she thought were died. Spirit lashed at her legs till she started running with them. "Follow me, I know a place where we can be safe,okay" Jive huffed to them and both nodded back. Spirit and his sister followed Jive to a tunnel and watch as he went inside. both look at each other and ran in. "Where are we" Spirit called feeling for his sister when he heard Jive call back "In here just watch out for bats they don't taste good" and both saw a light which lead them to a room with more tunnels. "Well what do you think" Jive said while moving some bottles around. "Can that beast get in" Virus whispered who was lying on a pile of moss. "No, the tunnel is narrow and the creature is to wide so it pretty much has to dig" JJive saw both the dragon look at him with fear in their eyes and qiuckly added "It'll take a month to dig since I dug these tunnels myself". "Let's just sleep okay but I'll keep watch" Spirit said watching them both curl up and lied down listening for any sounds of the beast he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 7:23 pm

Chargel found them soon. Gently scratching Jive, he knew the pioson would kick in instantly.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 8:10 pm

Spirit started running through images that appeared making angry when suddenly he wokeup to see the chupacabra. Spirit got up to see he was bigger then it. Something was controlling him because he let out a roar that caused the tunnels to start falling. Virus qiuckly got up to see to beasts snarling at each other. One look like a large wolf with blazing eyes and the other was the chupacabra. "Jive wake up" she barked but he still wouldn't wakeup, so she grab his scruff and drag him into the tunnel watching out for falling rocks.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 8:19 pm

The chupacabra shaped branch fell.

OOC: Jive should wake up but be very weak.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 8:42 pm

Ooc:oops hi dark

In rage Spirit began snarling then started to ran iin the tunnel where Virus and Jive eent in. Jive woke with tiredness but look up to see Virus Dragging him. "What are you doing" he ask weakly then stood up but stumbled so Virus help him leading him out of the tunnel which made her realize that her brother wasn't with them.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 8:50 pm

A growl erupted from the enteance.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 9:07 pm

Jive felt Virus stiffen and look up at her "Virus" he whispered feeling scared when he look away Virus pushed him inside a crack in the wall and got in aswell "what wro" putting a paw over his mouth she felt something big Run past them and heard what sounded like a dog fight. Jive leaned on her feeling very weak which made Virus scared "Are you okay?" she whispered thinking he must be hungry but she didn't want to go out incase one of them might run inside.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 9:32 pm

"Let me in!"
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/17/2012, 4:39 pm

"WWhat do you want from us!" Virus barked feeling scared then ever but Jive who was still leaning on her smelled her fear which made him feel worse for not even being cautioned about what a chupacabra could do.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/17/2012, 4:44 pm

"I want food! I haven't eaten since my mother died!"
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime3/17/2012, 4:49 pm

Virus felt pity for him then finally she asked "If you promise not to harm us, well hunt for you". Jive look at her with a qustioning look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost forever   Lost forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost forever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Alive :: Other Life Forms :: Dragons-
Jump to: