RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Alive

Role-play while having fun! This RP site is a big collection of role-play topics! Role-play in your favorite or try something new! There are even school topics for all you teachers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just an idea.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

Just an idea. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 11:00 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 11:30 pm

reooni.
Back to top Go down
https://rpalive.rpg-board.net
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 11:52 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 7:15 am

The blast caught the man off guard and knocked him to the ground. Arkos looked down at his hands. Did I just do that? He couldn't believe it. He hadn't meant to do it, it just sort of... happened.

A burst of Darkness hit him square in the chest and made him stumble backwards. What was that? A recoil? He noticed that the blow hadn't damaged him at all, in fact he felt better than before. With a quick glance over at his brother he was assured that what hit him wasn't a recoil from his attack at all.

"That's all the power I can give you. At least now you should be strong enough to stop him."

"But what about you?" Arkos asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, I just need to rest a while."

Arkos was about to say something when a ball of Light shot by, barely missing his face. He looked over at the fallen man who called himself a Guardian of Light. The one who believed himself to be an Angel of unstoppable might.

"It would be wise to worry about yourself instead of him."

"Is that so?" Arkos asked. "And what is it I should be so worried about?"

"You talk as if you stood a chance of defeating me. Your heart is impure. With your betrayal of the Light, Masamune is once again mine to control. You have nothing."

Arkos smirked. "If you think I have nothing then you are a fool." He held out his hand as a cloud of Darkness appeared, leaving the legendary Muramasa in his hand as it faded away. "This should be more than enough to defeat you."

"Your petty Darkness is no match for the power of Light! Come to me Masamune!" The Angel shouted. He extended his hand as if reaching out for something, but nothing happened.

"What's the matter? Did you misplace your sword?"

The Angel growled. "Masamune! I command you to appear!"

Arkos looked around. "Nope. Nothing. Are you sure you're doing it right?"

"Quit mocking me, fool. Never mind that anyways, I don't need that sword to destroy you."

Arkos didn't look intimidated. "You need a massive amount of power to wield the legendary blades, that's why you gave me the Light. You hoped to convert me into a weapon of Light that fought only for you and your cause."

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, you see, in the short time that I've been here I've learned that there's more to power than sheer strength. There is also control. Only once you can control the power that you've been given do you earn the right to wield such great weapons." He held up Muramasa. "This blade is my brother's. He learned that there's more to life than becoming the strongest. You, however were blinded by your power. Your greed became your downfall."

"What makes you think you have the right to talk down to me?!?"

"This." Arkos held out his free hand. In a flash of light, the second blade, Masamune, appeared. "I'm done being your puppet!"

"I-Impossible! How can one who has strayed so far as to side with Darkness be able to wield Masamune?!?"

"He hasn't strayed at all." Arkos' brother said weakly. "The only who has lost sight of the true path here is you."

"Silence fool! It would seem that impurity is a flaw shared by all of humanity. It's a shame that I'll have to destroy your pathetic world." There was a blinding flash. When it faded the Angel had vanished.

Arkos looked up to see a large ball of energy forming in the sky. He looked over to see his brother was still beside him. And then he heard something he hadn't heard in a while. The screams of civilians fleeing in terror.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/26/2012, 11:45 pm

Rejected by the good guys?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 12:22 am

Who?
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2012, 11:00 pm

Arkos.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2012, 11:10 pm

Arkos wasn't so much rejected. The fact that he can still wield Masamune while on the side of Darkness infuriated the guy who called himself an Angel. Of course, this man was pretty messed up to begin with. He wanted to kill Arkos' brother, despite that being against the rules of the followers of Light, who aren't supposed to kill.

In a fight of rage he decided to unleash a massive amount of Light energy to purge the earth of all humans. In this situation, the crazy guy isn't so much of a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2012, 11:17 pm

Ohhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2012, 2:48 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2012, 6:32 pm

crazeh guy ish crazeh.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2012, 6:58 pm

yep.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/2/2012, 11:37 pm

Yesh.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2012, 12:07 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 12:26 am

New stuffs?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 1:31 am

Oh. Right. I forgetted. New chapter as soon as I have time to write it.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/11/2012, 12:12 am

kaykay
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 3:08 am

Arkos watched the ball of pure Light energy grow larger. He could hear the people fleeing in terror. We're back. This is real. It hadn't occurred to him before that the fallen Angel would truly try to destroy all of humanity. Clearly, whatever was fueling him to do this ran deeper than a few insults and being talked down to.

Arkos' brother got to his feet.

"Are you okay?" Arkos asked. He was worried that perhaps his brother shouldn't be standing in his condition.

"I'm fine." Arkos' brother said. "What's important now is stopping that thing from killing us all."

"But how? Is it even possible to stop something like that ball of impending doom above us?"

Arkos' brother said nothing, but simply pointed at the shadows. As the ball of light expanded so did they. "If I draw energy from those I should be able to stop it."

"Do you really think that will work?"

"No idea. It's all I've got though, and there isn't really a lot of time left for thinking."

Arkos' brother held his hand up to the ball of light. Using what was left of his energy he formed a disk of pure Darkness a few feet away from his hand. It appeared fragile and far too small to stop the blast at all, however Arkos saw that the shadows seemed to be absorbed into it making it grow and become more sturdy.

Even at the rate the Darkness was growing it didn't appear to be enough to stop the Light.

"Arkos..."

"What is it?"

"Promise me that when you wake up, you'll try to fix things, okay?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Just promise you will."

"Brother...."

"..."

"You'll be able to stop that thing, won't you? Everything's going to be alright, isn't it?"

Arkos' brother was silent.

"Fine! I promise! Just save everyone!"

"You say that as if it's going to be easy. Still, if it makes you feel better I'll try my best."

Arkos wasn't at all comforted by that. His brother was making it sound as if something bad was about to happen.

"Goodbye, little brother. Just remember, you promised to fix everything."

Arkos felt himself sinking into the ground. He noticed a pool of Darkness at his feet, taking him in.

"Wait! Brother! Jason!" Arkos reached out for his brother, but it was already too late. He was submerged in Darkness. He found himself slowly drifting into sleep.

Jason continued to gather Darkness as his brother sank into the ground. He did his best to hold back tears as his brother vanished into the Darkness. He knew that he would never see his brother again. This was the end. Farewell, brother.

There was a massive burst of light as the purge his the barrier of Darkness, which was now only slightly smaller. Jason shielded his eyes as Light overtook everything.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 9:14 pm

Dat be so sad!
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 9:26 pm

Yes. Anyways, that be the end for now. I decided earlier that I would split the story up into 3(4?) parts. So yeah, that's it for book one.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 9:33 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 9:37 pm

Yeah. This is what happens when I have like all of winter break to think of how my story should be in advance. Normally I would just add on here and it would probably be funner for me because I hadn't already decided on every single plot element.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 9:38 pm

Lawl. I just let the story flow.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 9:42 pm

Yeah. I do that sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 11:25 pm

"Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea.   Just an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an idea.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Alive :: Non Rp Related :: Artwork And Literature-
Jump to: