RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Alive

Role-play while having fun! This RP site is a big collection of role-play topics! Role-play in your favorite or try something new! There are even school topics for all you teachers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night on the Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

A Night on the Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 9:21 pm

It iz, interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://rpalive.rpg-board.net
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 9:22 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 10:03 pm

k.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 12:47 am

Closing:

Night took in his new surrounding. A large cage with prison bars. It was possible to fit many other people in without things getting crowded. he let out a sigh, is this all that's left for me? he asked himself.

"Hey there!" Came a strange voice from outside the cage.

Night looked up to see a girl around his age, probably 17, standing right outside his prison. She was pretty.

"You wouldn't happen to be Night, would you?"

He nodded.

"That's cool," she said "I've been waiting to meet you for quite some time now"

At that very moment Night realized how weird it was that she had managed to get to his cell without so much as a single scratch.

"We should probably get you out of there." With that she ran her hand around the outside bars on the front of the cage. The metal glowed as if suddenly filled with immense heat and melted. Night stepped out over the puddle of molten steel.

"Thanks for that," he said, "but now what?"

"I know a place you can stay. Some friends of mine should be able to protect you"

-----------------------

Next thing I knew I was in a house. There was a family who sheltered me. The had a single child, a son.

Night sat at the table with the family. It was right in the middle of dinner when there was a knock at the door. "Night! We know you're in there! Come out with your hands up and no one will get hurt!" Night rose to answer the police's command, but the parents forced him to stay down. There was another knock at the door, then the police burst in. The parents were shot on sight.

The boy watched. He had no idea what was going on, all he knew was his parents were dead. Night was taken away by the police. The boy never saw him again.

Just before the door was broken down, Night surrounded the boy in a veil of shadows. It protected him from the bullets and from the sight of the police. An eight year old child didn't deserve to die. The police took him back and placed him in a new reinforced cage. It was worth noting that there was a considerable amount less room in this one.

Suddenly, a familiar voice.

"So, how'd it go?"

Last edited by Darkfang on 5/30/2012, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 7:35 pm

Wow, was the Marissa?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 7:37 pm

Yeah. I already writ the next part too. It may explain somethings, but not everything, that's for sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ending:

Isn't it obvious how it went Night thought to himself. "Oh, it went well I think. Considering I'm back in a cage and all"

"No need for sarcasm!"

"Say, who are you anyways. And what, for that matter"

"I'm Marissa," she told him

"That's great and all, but I still want to know exactly what you are."

"A chimera!"

"Chimera? You mean like from Greek mythology or something? Those aren't real!"

"Sort of like those. Except you're right, those aren't real."

"But you just said-"

"Hey, what district are you from?"

"District? What do you mean by that?"

"You mean to tell me that the legendary Night isn't even an experiment?!?"

"Experiment? Are you sure you aren't crazy???"

Marissa grabbed his right hand through the bars and pulled off his glove. Although she had been expecting to find a code number there, what she actually found was much more interesting.

"A scar?"

Night pulled his hand out of her grasp and snatched his glove back. "Yeah, what of it?"

"You won't happen to be a member of the Ryüken tribe, would you?"

Night rolled his eyes. Is there anything this girl doesn't believe in?

"If not that, then what?"

"It's just a scar, never mind it"

"I'm an experiment, you know." She held up her right hand to show him the code. "Born and raised in the lab right nearby actually. District 3085"

"I didn't ask for your life's story"

"No need to be rude! Maybe I should just leave you locked up in there then."

Night looked down at the ground. "And what does that matter?"

"Huh?"

"What good does it do you if I'm free. For what I've done I deserve to be here."

"For what you've done you should be sent to the lab and dissected, with your organs harvested and left outside to slowly rot as food for the crows!"

Night looked up at her. He could see the determination in her eyes.

"This isn't about the past. We need you here with us. We can't win this fight without you!" With no more words Marissa once again melted the cell bars with the same ease as the first time.

Night crawled out of the cage. He stood up, putting his gloves back on and glared at her.

"Is that normal?" Marissa asked

Night's skin was beginning to flake off and evaporate, turning into a large, black, shadow-like substance. Though he could regenerate quickly he was still in pain, though he didn't show it at all. With no more than a movement of his arm, the shadow-like thing launched itself at Marissa. It wrapped around her neck and slowly got tighter.

"And who says I want to fight?" Night asked her. "Did you ever once consider that I'm fed up with all the fighting?!?". He thrust his arm forward and the shadow obeyed, launching Marissa into the wall. It continued to tighten around her neck. She was struggling to breath as she was slowly choked by nothing at all.

"We.. need you." She managed to get out.

"I know that!" The shadow pulled back, then once again slammed her into the wall.

Suddenly a guard ran in. He had probably heard the slamming and figured something was happening. "What's going on i-"

Night lowered his arm, causing Marissa to drop to the floor. With a flick of his wrist a blade was formed out of the shadow and at the snapped of his fingers it buried itself deep into the guard's chest. Night watched as he fell down to the ground, dead.

"But, why-" Marissa asked before she collapsed, unconscious.
-End of Chapter 1
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 7:41 pm

Woah.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 7:44 pm

I felt bad cuz this part was really long, then I noticed most of it was dialogue
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 7:51 pm

Naw, I need the next part. XD
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 7:55 pm

I dun have a part after that yet. I can only write when I'm like extremely tired.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 7:57 pm

Marissa hot. No
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 8:01 pm

Are you upset that I made ur character a chimera?
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 8:02 pm

No!
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 8:04 pm

Kay. I like Night's power. It's like something out of an anime
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 8:09 pm

Wut's a chimera?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 8:13 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(mythology)

Or in genetic terms an organism composed of two vastly different organisms. So technically she is two kinds of chimera
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 8:26 pm

Woah. But she looks human right?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 8:27 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2012, 9:33 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/31/2012, 2:27 am

Little more action in this one. Also, a bit of character development and the return of a minor character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening:

Marissa awoke to see Night standing over her.

"That would have killed a normal person," he said, referring to the life draining effects his power had. "What are you?"

"I told you! I'm a chimera!"

"Right," Night said sarcastically. He helped her up. "Anyways, we have something a little more important than that right now."

There was the sound of gears that Night had heard before followed by a loud crash as many security robots burst through the walls. Night looked over at Marissa, who seemed to be chanting something to herself. A prayer? She started to glow with a bright light and seemingly out of nowhere a massive surge of fire shot from her body. Night was barely able to protect himself from the blast in time. As he felt the surrounding area cool down he dropped his barrier of shadows, though his skin was mildly burned.

"How 'bout a little warning next time!" He shouted to her. He was growing tired of her acting so foolish.

Marissa turned to him with an innocent smile on her face. "Sorry!"

The building began to creak and when Night looked around his it was obvious why. Besides the holes in the walls from the security droids, the majority of the walls had been melted.

"We have to get out of here!" Night told her, though she seemed to already know.

The two of them ran for the nearest hole in the wall, but stopped at a loud crashing noise behind them. Night looked up to see the largest robot he had ever seen. He ran his hand over his left arm and his skin dissolved like before, this time taking the form of shadow kunai knives. He hurled them all at the robot, puncturing it's metal exterior in multiple spots. All holes aside it seemed completely unfazed. It lowered a large metal device until it was pointed directly at Night. Looking up at it he could see it was circular and inside it were eight open ended cylinders. The cylinders began to spin

Night felt something hit him and he was pushed out of the way of the thing. A mere second later near a thousand bullets were unloaded into the spot where Night was. He noticed that he was suddenly on the ground and Marissa was on top of him. Did she... save me? Before he could say anything Marissa stood up and unleashed a beam of solid heat at the roof. She seemed to have complete control over it as she moved it around to cut out a panel of metal in the roof above the robot's head. That piece of the roof came crashing down and took the robot with it. The whole building shook.

Night got up and made for the exit. Marissa was right behind him, but she looked completely drained of any energy. Night stopped again at another noise. He looked up to see a rather large panel of roof coming down on top of him. He fell to the ground. This is the end, huh? was all that he could think. The panel stopped only a couple feet from him. It was as if something had managed to catch it. Looking to his side he saw Marissa. She didn't exactly look comfortable. She had managed to somehow support the weight of the panel, but it was still pushing down on her.

"How many times am I gonna have to save your life today?" she asked.

There was a creaking noise much later than the other that confirmed Night's fears. The entire building was coming down. Night began converting his skin into shadows...

The eight year old boy watched as the five story police station collapsed inward. He personally just hoped that the criminal responsible for his parents death was still inside.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/31/2012, 5:43 am

So, I usually try to not to double post, but I just barely finished this:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------~~~~

Closing:

Marissa awoke to find herself in the woods. Minamimoto, the leader of her little tribe of experiments was standing over her. "How did I end up here?" she asked him. Her head hurt really bad

"Mister Night brought you. You were unconscious, but we knew you would wake up."

"Night?!? So he's here then?"

"Calm down little miss. Night was here, he left shortly after though."

"Oh."

"He said 'This isn't my fight. If you think a cause like that is still worth fighting for, then be my guests. Just know that I won't be there to help you up again when you fall.'"

"He really doesn't want to fight then?"

"Afraid not."

Marissa jumped to her feet. "Still, he's got the fighting spirit in him. Why wouldn't he want to fight?"

Minamimoto turned away. He seemed to be thinking back to the last time. "He lost a lot last time. His family and friends were killed in front of him, and in the end he came away with nothing. Would you want to have to go through something like that twice?"

"I guess not." Marissa seemed disappointed. "We won't last long without many strong allies."

----------------------
That evening, while the rest of the tribe was having supper Marissa snuck out into the woods.

If I find him maybe I can convince him to join us. She ran through the forest as fast as she could, it seemed as if all of her energy had come back. After a short while she reached the city. The building in the distance looked so tiny here, though up close they reached up past the clouds. She noticed a bar nearby. It had a wanted poster with Night on it nailed to the door. She tore it down and threw it away, and with that she enter the bar.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked. Marissa noticed that he had somehow gotten much skinnier and had shaved his face.

"I'm looking for someone. Dark hair, pale skin, wears dark clothing, despicable personality."

"I might of seen 'em. Anything else you got to describe 'em?"

"well, he does have odd ears."

"What do ya mean by odd?"

"Like a cat."

"You wouldn't happen to be a mercenary, would ya. You seem to be referring to a very highly renowned criminal."

"Save it. I just want to know if you've seen him." She tossed him a couple of coins, the typical asking price for information.

"He did come by here earlier," The bartender told her "But a couple of guys chased him off."

If he's a highly wanted criminal in these parts, why would they just capture or kill him? "Which guys could have chased him off?"

Marissa suddenly found herself surrounded by several large men.

"That would be us guys." The leader said. He obviously didn't have much schooling.

-------------

That was very helpful. Marissa thought to herself as she left the bar. How could those idiots have managed to chase off Night anyhow?

She turned her attention to the city. He had to be there somewhere. It was the only place he had left to go.

Upon entering the city she noticed a large construction site, probably the police station. Steering clear of that general area, Marissa found herself in the very populated shopping district. If only I weren't here on business, she thought with a sigh.

There was a particularly large building in the center of the district with many screens flashing many different videos. They were many advertisements for the many things you could find in the shops. The central screen however, seemed to be a news story. It showed the destroyed police center followed by pictures of her and Night.

Marissa looked at it, hoping she wouldn't be recognized. Hiding her face she ran into one of the nearby shops. It was massive on the inside, probably twenty stories. Still, there was no time for shopping. She made her way to the top floor, and then onto the roof. The large screen was still visible.

The subtext on the screen was talking about the damage. "It is evident by this wreckage that Night and his accomplice hope to spread terror and panic through the city and are now being hunted as terrorists." she read. She read over it again in her head. Accomplice? I am not his accomplice! As the news story went on she just seemed to get more and more angry with it.

Finally she had had enough. With a single burst of fire from her palm, the screen seemed to explode. Wreckage fell down on the civilians who had gathered around the tower. Marissa ducked back onto the center of the rooftop just as all attention turned there.

"That's one way to get yourself noticed!"
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/31/2012, 8:05 am

Woo! Dark! Whaddya mean, despicable personality? She has three sides and two modes. I don't blame her.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/31/2012, 8:07 am

No, not Dark. She's not that famous...

She was referring to Night, though there are a lot of similarities
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/31/2012, 8:09 am

Dang it. Doesn't she live in those woods though? Honestly, I'm surprised that we haven't blown up the lab yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/31/2012, 8:12 am

Yeah. They could have a cameo like Arkos, but they wouldn't be important to the plot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Town   A Night on the Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night on the Town
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next